DigitalWise Media is the Remarketing Company
Remarketing Ads Targeted To Potential Clients
Your Ads Targeting Your Competitors Clients
What Is Remarketing?
Google Ads remarketing is a form of online advertising that enables sites to show targeted ads to users who have already visited their site. Past visitors will see these ads while browsing the web, watching YouTube videos, or reading news sites, for example—keeping your brand top-of-mind and enticing visitors to return for more.
Why Remarket? The Advantages of Google Ad Retargeting
- Google ad retargeting is a powerful online marketing technique because it lets you stay connected with your target audience after they leave your site.
- By presenting your display remarketing banner ads to visitors even as they browse other parts of the web, you are gaining brand exposure and becoming more recognizable to your target audience, raising trust and making them more likely to purchase from you.
- Remarketing ads have much higher click-through rates and conversion rates than typical display ads:
- Remarketing audiences have 2-3x ad CTR
- As you can see, previous site visitors will click your ads at 2-3x the rate of new visitors. Further, the effectiveness of Google remarketing ads only increases with more impressions, and ad fatigue is much lower compared to other display ads:
You’ll see even better conversion rates when you start to combine remarketing campaigns with additional targeting methods, such as targeting by demographics.
However, remember that users can opt out of seeing your retargeting ads by adjusting their settings with the AdChoices program.
How Remarketing Works
How Much Does Google Remarketing Cost?
Your Google remarketing costs will vary depending on how your campaigns fit into your online marketing strategy. However, Google remarketing ads are some of the most cost-effective ad campaigns available to online advertisers.
Remarketing ad costs are very low on a per-click basis
Search ads in super-competitive industries can cost several dollars or more per click – and that’s just the average (with some keywords costing more like $50 per click). By contrast, display and social remarketing ad clicks might cost anywhere from 2-100x less.
To keep costs low, use Google remarketing in combination with contextual targeting, conversion filtering, frequency capping, and other cost-saving strategies. This will enable you to create highly targeted remarketing campaigns and increase your ad relevancy, showing most of your ads to the most likely to click and convert.
Creating Banner Ads for Google AdWords Remarketing
- When you remarket on the Google Display Network, you can create display ads that incorporate text, images, videos, or rich media.
- You can create remarketing ads based on your existing site assets. Digitalwise Media offers tools that dynamically scan your website for copy and images, then automatically build great-looking display ads for your remarketing campaigns.
Looking to learn more about advertising on Google?
Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- Real Estate – We target potential buyers and sellers searching for real estate in your local and surrounding areas.
- Anyone searching for real estate in the local areas that we target, depending on the advertising package we implement will see your retargeting ads.
- Real estate ads that target buyers and potential sellers based on their last 90 days of search. We can target new construction communities, your competitors social accounts or place of business and any keywords that fit your business type.
Get Started With Our Remarketing Ads
- Schedule a Strategy Meeting with Us
- Decide On our Marketing Plan based on your goals and objectives
- Create the Action Plan with the actual strategies and tactics
- Create Artwork (Banners) We can use your own if you have them already or create them for you in the size we need.
- Create Pixels and Remarketing tags
- Call Tracking if you want, which will dynamically switch phone numbers on your landing page based on how the visitor arrived. (We can even use your current marketing and add call tracking to those channels, so you know the keywords, which site, and how the traffic came to your site.
- Create analytics conversions and events tracking (conversion events- all discussed in the strategy meeting)
- Design Landing Page- If part of your implementation plan, use your own. (Decided during Strategy meeting)
- Launch Your Campaign
- Monitor and Track!
How Remarketing Works
Remarketing, or retargeting, can dramatically increase your conversion rates and ROI. This is because past site visitors already familiar with your brand are much more likely to become customers or complete other valuable actions on your site.
If you already advertise on Google, all you need to do is add a piece of Google remarketing code, also known as a tag or pixel, to your website so visitors can get added to your remarketing audiences through browser cookies. You can customize the code for different pages to correspond to more defined categories.
For example, let’s say you operate an e-commerce business that sells kitchen supplies. You might create a “toaster” remarketing audience based on people visiting your site’s pages where you sell toasters. That way, you can show these specific visitors highly targeted display ads that market your toasters. You already know they are in-market for toasters, and now you can draw them back, perhaps with a special offer like “free shipping.”
The Google Display Network reaches 92% of all Internet users.
Using remarketing, you can show your previous site visitors Google ads while they browse the vast number of Google partner sites in the Google Display Network.
When starting your first remarketing campaign, Google recommends that you begin by targeting everyone who viewed your homepage. Just remember, that will increase your Google remarketing costs since your ads are being retargeted to more individuals, and you won’t be able to create ads that are quite as targeted. By targeting more narrowly, you can increase ad relevancy and lower your cost per click.
Eventually, you can create different Google remarketing lists for super-targeted campaigns; for example, you can show users who have already purchased from your site different ads from non-buyers (such as an offer for 30% off your second purchase).
Your remarketing audiences can be highly defined according to behavior and intent.
Start Running Ads in 48 Hours
DigitalWise Media is the remarketing Company. We specialize in Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Website Custom Design for Realtors & Brokers, Attorneys & Law Firms, Doctors & Emergency Rooms, and Influencers & Entertainers. We also work with small businesses and nonprofits. Contact us for unique marketing opportunities and creative branding. Attend one of our workshops or hire us to train your staff.
You can always reach us at 512-379-8888. We look forward to working with you.