What are Google Remarketing Ads?
Have you ever visited a website or mobile app, and noticed that you see a lot more ads from that company? If so, you’ve experienced the power of Google Remarketing Ads firsthand. Google Remarketing is a strategic way to stay in front of your ideal customer, even if they’re no longer browsing your website. It’s Genius!
What does Google Remarketing Do?
Remarketing helps businesses achieve the following marketing goals:
- Target a wide range of consumers or a specific subset of web visitors.
- Implement a cost-effective marketing strategy that drives traffic and sales.
- Advertise a business to warm and hot leads across over 2 million websites.
- Increase brand awareness for a new or existing business.
If they’ve interacted with your website before, the odds are that they’re interested in your products or services, which means retargeting can help them find their way back to your site. If you’re looking for help creating effective ads to convert interested buyers, click here to contact our Google Certified experts.
- Remarketing is a game of consistency to acquire lifelong buyers, and it’s an excellent way to stay connected with all your previous visitors. The more consistent you are with Google remarketing, the more likely you will convert your customers in the future.
How Does Google Remarketing Work?
Say, for example, you were interested in getting auto insurance for your car and visited Geico’s website to obtain a quote. You browse around for a bit then but leave within a few short minutes. This indicates to Geico that you’re interested in buying auto insurance soon, which will automatically trigger Geico’s retargeting campaign prompting a continuous display of ads like the ones below.
Examples of Google Remarketing Ads:
These ads will be shown on websites within the Google Display Network (GDN), an elaborate network of thousands of websites currently partnered with the search engine. The ads will appear in different formats, but the message will all be the same—they want to remind you to head back to the advertiser’s website.
These ads effectively keep brands at the forefront of a consumer’s attention, and there’s no reason they can’t be just as effective for you. At DigitalWise Media, we train
business owners on how to set up and manage these ads so they can drive as much traffic as possible using strategic, high-converting advertisements. Digital Marketing Agencies like Digital Wise Media can set up Geofencing Marketing Ads, Remarketing and tracking, and Google PPC Ads quickly and within your budget.
Benefits of Google Remarketing Ads
Below are a few benefits of using Google Remarketing Ads (GRAs). For assistance managing these types of ads, contact our recommended Geofencing Marketing and Remarketing Company. Learn to do Remarketing and Tracking at DigitalWise Media’s Remarketing & Training Workshop.
- Reach consumers on an incredible scale. A single ad can reach hundreds of millions of people across over 2,000,000 websites.
- Get measurable data. When it comes to retargeting advertisements, there’s little guessing involved. Our experts will explain what your results mean and show you precisely what is (and isn’t) working.
- Get laser-focused targeting. Only pay for ads shown to the people you want. Our team will only ever target your ideal audience to make the most of your advertising budget.
- Enjoy easy auto-bidding. Google automatically bids for you and helps your company win the bid. Our team optimizes your ad, so you’re in the best position to win.
- Action-specific retargeting campaigns. In addition to everything above, our team can also program your ads to respond to concrete consumer actions so that you’re not spending your budget on disinterested consumers. We’ll program your ads to target people who clicked “Add to Cart” or perhaps hit the “Schedule a Call” button so that your budget is better optimized for those most likely to buy.
There are five types of ads you can run with retargeting, including:
- Standard remarketing,
- Video remarketing,
- Search ad remarketing,
- Dynamic remarketing, and
- Customer remarketing.
For more information about the difference between these approaches, check out the retargeting table.
Types of Remarketing Ads
Each type of ad can help convert your previous visitors into customers, and each one presents its own set of unique rewards. For best results, our Google Certified Experts recommend using a custom combination of the six ad types for results that are significantly higher than any single remarketing method.
Which combination is best? It’s hard to say, considering that the results from each type will vary from business to business. For help finding the best combination for your brand and business, Contact us at Digital Wise Media to hire a Top Digital Marketing Agency.
Types of Retargeting Ads DigitalWise Media
To recap, Google Retargeting Ads are a great advertising channel for your business if you want to achieve one or more of the results below. If any of the following sounds like goals for your company, Our Training and Workshops in Google Ads & Remarketing can help you take your business to the next level with ads.
Get Started with Google Remarketing Ads
Do you want to…
- Increase brand awareness for your new or existing business?
- Target a wide range of consumers or a specific subset of web visitors?
- Use a cost-effective marketing strategy that drives traffic and results?
- Advertise your business across over 2 million websites and counting?
Check out our Google Ads & Remarketing workshops and training schedule if you answered’ yes. If you want to hire a Top Digital Marketing Agency, check out Digital Wise Media. Between the affordability, the flexibility, the reach, and of course, the results, it’s hard not to see the value in remarketing overall. As long as the ads are set up correctly, usually with the help of a professional, this advertising channel can work as well for micro-businesses as it does for big corporations.
At DigitalWise Media, we Train clients to set up and manage their Google Remarketing Ads. Remarketing, Social Ads, and Geofencing can be done with any budget to create branding that will receive high-converting ads and remarketing that will target the non-converting users or those who have behaviors that are likely to be customers.
DigitalWise Media’s Training and Workshops include training on SEO, Website Design, PPC Management, Remarketing, and Google Ads- The Workshops will show you how to set up and run your ads within a few days and some in 24 hours.
If you’d like to get started with Google Remarketing Ads, contact Digital Wise Media for a free online analysis of your online marketing.