DigitalWise Media is the Company Geofencing the Superbowl
Geofencing Ads Targeted To Potential Clients
Your Ads At the Superbowl
Geotargeting the 2023 Superbowl
Geotargeting combines several targeting criteria to reach a more precise audience in specific categories in a selected geographical area. We are Geofencing the Superbowl and Nearby hotels and restaurants nearby.
Our proprietary software allows us to target specific behaviors in specific locations, and for the industries we serve, this is how the Geofencing ads will work.
Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- Real Estate – We target potential buyers and sellers searching for real estate in the local Phoenix and surrounding areas.
- Anyone searching for real estate in the local areas of Scottsdale, Glendale, Phoenix, etc., including all Arizona cities up to 90 days before and present at the Superbowl and any hotels, restaurants, etc. that we target, depending on the advertising package we implement.
- Real estate ads target buyers and potential sellers based on their last 90 days of search.
Attorneys & Law Firms
- Attorneys & Law Firms- We target potential clients who get hurt while in the Phoenix area and search for emergency rooms, hospitals, and attorneys or law firms.
- The behavior for Attorney & Law Firm Geotargeting will specifically target people who become hurt in Phoenix and NOT those who were out of state and searched.
- We use First Party Data to achieve these results, and those doing instant searches will be targeted.
- We will target people at the SuperBowl and nearby restaurants, hotels, etc., depending on the advertising package we implement.
Doctors & Hospitals
- Doctors & Hospitals- Similar to Attorneys & Law Firms, we will use first-party data to target people who search for a doctor or emergency room.
- At the same time, at the Superbowl, local hotels, restaurants, or other local areas, depending on the advertising package we implement.
- We will also create directions, and using GPS coordinates, your ad will show how close they are to your business.
- Once clicked, they will be given directions to your nearest facility or, based on their searches, the closest to their search criteria.
- We will implement these ads before the Superbowl starts and continue afterward to retarget.
Influencers & Entertainers
- Influencers & Entertainers-Branding, Branding, Branding!! Your ads will be shown to those at the Superbowl and in Phoenix for the days leading up to and 14 days after retargeting.
- We will create a fantastic landing page to showcase your talents and create awareness and branding for you.
- This is our Get Famous Geofencing.
- All those who search for other celebrities and influencers follow specific like-audiences online.
- If you’re a musician, we will add those who follow like-type musicians. Influencers- we will target follow-like audiences.
- You can even tell us who you are most like, and we will target those audiences.
- We will use a call to action to try and get you sponsors and other paid gigs, but mostly you will get tons of branding!!
SuperBowl Geofencing & Geotargeting
Geofencing is a smaller component of geotargeting. These terms serve a similar purpose – showing location-appropriate ads to those in specific locations – and we are Geofencing the Superbowl and those searching for your business type while at the SuperBowl.
Geotargeting is used for brand awareness and future conversions (like learning about a Phoenix Attorney or Law Firm specializing in those who get hurt while in phoenix at the Superbowl and needing an attorney sometime later); geofencing focuses on hyper-relevance and instant results.
Are You Ready For the Biggest Advertising Opportunity Of the Year??
Start Running Ads in 48 Hours
Digital Wise Media – the Geofencing Company, and you can get your ads up in as little as 48 hours.
We Strategize with you to create a winning geofencing campaign based on your goals and objectives, along with extensive tracking and analytics to monitor the results.
Geotargeting is amazing for creating a marketing campaign targeting customers and potential clients. Think about how efficient and cost-effective it is to target the exact behavior of potential customers and clients.
Now with DigitalWise Media’s Geotargeting, you can do precisely that.
- Customer demographics (Based on their search Behavior)
- Travel radius ( As granular as you want- and from specific locations or cities- to another)
- Call to action (requiring immediate action)
- Customers’ privacy (Our technology tracks behavior and demographics, not personal information)
- Targeting techniques (implementation methods- As Creative as You Can Dream!)
*Limited Space Available to Advertise At the Superbowl!
Get Started With Our Superbowl Geofencing Ads
- Schedule a Strategy Meeting with Us
- Decide On our Marketing Plan based on your goals and objectives
- Create the Action Plan with the actual strategies and tactics
- Create Artwork (Banners) We can use your own if you have them already or create them for you in the size we need.
- Create Pixels and Remarketing tags
- Call Tracking if you want, which will dynamically switch phone numbers on your landing page based on how the visitor arrived. (We can even use your current marketing and add call tracking to those channels, so you know the keywords, which site, and how the traffic came to your site.
- Create analytics conversions and events tracking (conversion events- all discussed in the strategy meeting)
- Design Landing Page- If part of your implementation plan, use your own. (Decided during Strategy meeting)
- Launch Your Campaign
- Monitor and Track!
Differences Between Geotargeting and Geofencing
Geotargeting and geofencing are very similar, yet generally, they have one key difference that can help you distinguish one from another:
- Geotargeting ads are focused on specific details of customers within a chosen area
- Geofencing ads are delivered to everyone who crosses a virtual fence, regardless of their behavioral data (if not chosen otherwise).
Our Superbowl Geofencing ads are done using both Geofencing and Geotargeting. To target the right audience accurately, we use our marketing strategies, your goals, and objectives and create the perfect Geofencing Marketing Strategy.
How does Geotargeting the Superbowl work?
Both targeting types require you to select a specific location where you want to show your ads. The difference lies in how that location is defined and the technology used.
Geotargeting defines locations based on the user’s IP address (sometimes also GPS) that you can combine with other targeting options, like demographics and behavior. This targeting type is usually used to serve ads in the broader area, like cities, countries, or regions, and is defined by simply entering location details.
In comparison, geofencing works based on GPS data often combined with other signals, like WiFi, cellular data, Bluetooth, and RFID. The location is defined by creating “a fence” around a particular object or narrower area, e.g., a supermarket or a street, to target people on the move. In this case, we are targeting the State Farm Stadium and surrounding Hotels and restaurants, depending on the business type and advertising package we implement.
Here are Some Creative Ways to Use Geofencing
Targeting by Location
Location-based targeting is a universal practice, phones today are geotagged, plus the apps are GPS enabled, allowing your business to customize promotions and offer a real-time customer experience. You can initiate niche-specific campaigns, provide loyalty rewards, or prompt on-the-spot ads for in-store customers.
Our precise location targeting solutions give measurable results with on-premises mobile location targeting and proximity and neighborhood targeting.
Targeting by Weather
Weather is one factor that affects the purchasing behaviors of your target audience. No one buys umbrellas when it is pleasant outside, right? For the same reason, weather-targeting is particularly useful as you adjust your messages as per the seasons. Digital Wise Media offers a sophisticated weather-targeted solution to boost your store sales in rain or shine.
Our network of more than 10,000 weather stations and sensors enables us to trigger weather-targeted ads in SMS messages, push notifications, and digital billboards, besides in-app advertisements. Real-time data ensures the ads are relevant, accurate, and displayed only when the parameters are met.
Targeting by Audience
Geofencing based on audience targeting helps you show tailored ads to specific groups of people. This is one way to reach potential customers based on demographics, behaviors, interests, and locations.
Ads can be shown based on behaviors, like people who, for the past 90 days, have visited fast food or restaurants. Or people who have shopped for new cars or been to car dealers. The behaviors are endless, and there are several categories we can use to show ads specifically to those groups of people. The data is based on behavior for the past 90 days.
Since studies have shown that we change our behavior or maybe we were looking to purchase a car in 90 days, you can assume the purchase was already made. Therefore, our data is fresh and based on 90 days of behavior. We set up remarketing ads for those who have seen your geofencing ads. This is where we can target them on Facebook, Instagram, or Google.
With this kind of segmentation, you do not have to rely on or limit yourself to the customers’ enter-and-exit conditions. While mapping their geo-specific data, you can better define your engagement strategies.
Industries We Specalize In
Geofencing and Marketing
DigitalWise Media is the Geofencing Company. We specialize in Digital Marketing, Public Relations, and Website Custom Design for Realtors & Brokers, Attorneys & Law Firms, Doctors & Emergency Rooms, and INfluencers & Entertainers. We also work with small businesses and nonprofits. Contact us for unique marketing opportunities and creative branding. Attend one of our workshops or hire us to train your staff.
You can always reach us at 512-379-8888. We look forward to working with you.