The differences between Geofencing VS Geotargeting are similar, but geotargeting uses behavior in geofencing.
- Precise targeting. Geotargeting is always combined with several other filters, enabling hyper-personalized advertising. This helps focus on a narrower audience and target only potentially interested people instead of everyone.
- Better ROI. More precise targeting allows brands to reach people more likely to buy. Therefore, it helps allocate marketing budgets more effectively and improve overall ROI.
- Universal. Geotargeting has many use cases and can work wonders for any business, regardless of the industry.
- Valuable insights for future campaigns. Geotargeting provides additional data (like interests, demographics, etc.) that businesses can use to optimize future campaigns for the best performance.
- Better brand awareness. Geotargeting can put you in front of the local audience and help position yourself as an expert in the area.