Web Development Training Company
There is no small business open today that can afford to skimp on digital marketing. Many social media platforms make it easy to put something out there, but only companies with a dedicated website are taken seriously by consumers. Having a website does not mean that you have to offer e-commerce. It simply means that you are interested in serving customers how they want to be served. An excellent digital marketing strategy will use a dedicated website to anchor with multiple avenues leading consumers to that website.
Consider it an investment instead of looking for the least expensive way to put your business on the web. Partner with a skilled and knowledgeable designer who will help you craft a strategy and then optimize every aspect of that strategy to work together in harmony. DigitalWise Media is a highly recommended website designing company if you’re looking for a new website or to revamp your existing website or online presence.
Want to do things yourself, or teach your staff to handle the design or redesign? Attend our Website Designing Workshop. Design a website in one day.
Our Website Designing Bootcamp is designed so that you can create a website during the One Day Web Designing Workshop. Check out our Website Design Bootcamp schedule and register for an upcoming class.
In the Bootcamp, You will:
- Build a website using WordPress.
- Host and publish your website during Bootcamp.
- Create and Customize your WordPress website for any purpose of yours – whether it’s a blog, a portfolio to show off your work, or an e-commerce site to sell your products or services.
- You will learn and design pages, menus, sidebars, and footers and create a professional and modern WordPress website.
- You will learn how to install themes and install your theme on your site.
- You will learn how to install plugins and install them on your site.
- You will learn how to back up your WordPress website in an emergency.
- You will learn how to get your website found by search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- You will learn how to set up email opt-in forms throughout your website.
- You will learn how to increase the social sharing of your posts and pages with free plugins.
- You will learn how to speed up your website with caching plugins.
- You will learn how to make your website secure and protected from hackers.
- You will learn how to set up a membership and/or e-commerce site.
- You will learn how to set up your email at your domain.
- You will learn how to create a contact form and set one up on your new site.
WordPress Plugins You will Install:
- Google Analyticator
- Google Analytics Dashboard
- Backup Buddy
- BackUp WordPress
- All in One SEO Pack/ RankMath
- Yoast SEO
- Google XML Sitemaps
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Super Cache
- Floating Social Icons
- Gravity Forms
- Editorial Calendar
- WordFence Security
- many more!
Who is this WordPress course for?
This course is for anyone brand new to creating WordPress websites. Suppose you have never built a website before; great. If you’ve built a website on another platform like Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, or others, that’s fine. This course is not for people trying to code a custom Website. We’ll learn how to use thousands of themes and plugins to design our custom websites in this course.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Within 24-48 Hours.